Commercial.e / Business developer
Duration: 12-month work-study program
Profile : Bac +3 to +5
Location: Pôle LYVE Givors (15 min from Part-Dieu)
Start: September 2022
About • Who is sloe?
Created at the end of 2019, sloe is a Lyon brand that imagines and designs turnkey care solutions to eliminate plastic from bathrooms. sloe offers a selection of cold saponified solid cosmetics and reusable accessories to stay clean without dirtying the planet. Offered in refillable containers, sloe treatments offer a healthy and ecological alternative to disposable plastic and harmful compounds.
Job descriptionWe are looking for a work-study salesperson to join our team of 3 people and participate in the growth of Sloe. As a salesperson, you will work in pairs with the founder, around these main daily missions:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of B2B prospects
- Enrich the database of potential partners and reseller customers to prospect. - Prepare B2B orders and manage customer relationships
- Supervise stocks and participate in weekly stock points
- Support for the development of B2B marketing tools: POS, brochures, etc.
Be a student with a minimum baccalaureate +3 level and have a commercial flair: more than your training, it is your skills that matter to us.
- Want to learn and take part in an entrepreneurial project with a positive impact
- Want to sell a product you really believe in!
- Motivated, dynamic, organized, and autonomous, you are not afraid to pick up your phone - Have excellent interpersonal skills and an impeccable sense of customer service
- Master digital tools: Trello, Slack, Erplain, etc.
Do you want to participate in the development of a young, growing company and give meaning to your professional career? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.